Abbey & James supports payment for sex toys, vibrators and accessories with Afterpay.
Do your adult online shopping here and "Pay it in 4".
How to use Afterpay
1. Choose Afterpay at Checkout
Afterpay is fully integrated with the store’s online checkout. All you need to do is choose Afterpay as your payment option when you’re ready to purchase from our range of sex toys and accessories.
2. Use your existing account or quickly create an account using your existing debit or credit card
Afterpay splits your payments over four equal instalments due every fortnight. Nominate the card you want to use and automatic payments are scheduled for you. You must be 18 or older to create an account.
3. Instant approval
No lengthy process or wait times. Afterpay simply uses your mobile phone number and a few personal details to create your account instantly.
What to do if your Afterpay payment was declined:
The Afterpay payment option is managed by Afterpay directly, so we have no control over the acceptance or rejection of payments.
Here are a few reasons why a payment can be declined with Afterpay:
- Your first payment amount must be available at the time of purchase - even if you have nothing to pay today
- Your Afterpay account has overdue payments owing
- The Afterpay risk management department has declined your payment
For any questions regarding your Afterpay payment please contact Afterpay.
Any orders cancelled by Afterpay will be automatically cancelled in our system. You are welcome to reorder when you are ready.